Deciding on a suitable career option after Class 12 is one of the most crucial decisions a student has to make in his/her life. But with the rise in the number of career counselors, career options and internet access, the task has become a lot easier.
Students who have opted for commerce in Class 12 would be familiar with the basic fundamentals of Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies and Mathematics.
- Based on their interest in the above mentioned subjects, a list of brief options is given below:
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelors of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade Management
- Bachelor of Management studies
- Bachelor in Arts (Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Economics (BEcon)
- Bachelor in Statistics
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- 5-year Integrated BBA + MBA
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretaryship (CS)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Cost and Work Accountant (CWA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Other than the above mentioned subject-related specialization courses, students can also go for other creative fields..!!